Sunday, November 25

belly laugh.

this video of Audrey and Will playing this evening makes my heart happy. i am sick, barely have a voice, and have had a really long day....but this...wow, i am so blessed. how did i get so lucky?


whenever i'm having a bad day, i'm going to watch this video! i had tears running down my face from laughing so hard when i was filming this!

what was supposed to be our church and family day turned into a let's-just-try-and-get-through-the-day. Will worked on homework and cleaned the house while Audrey napped and i recuperated on the couch. When Audrey was awake, he played with her, took care of her, and kept her occupied. i felt terrible that i wasn't fun mommy but i have a fever and my throat and sinuses are on fire. i really hope Audrey doesn't catch this bug - it's awful! i hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! today especially, i am thankful to have such an amazing man in my life to step in when i am not at my best and someone who can make my daughter belly laugh like she did tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...